Brave and loyal Swadians! The Nord advance appears to have slowed down (something about me sending them lots of kegs of Fosters and now they're all really ill) so we see an opportunity to hold some festivities to raise our troops' morale. It is therefore with great delight that I declare we will holding our second House tournament!
Our genius Hande has provided an epic map for the event and the Swadian nobility are looking forward to seeing the houses battle to claim the title of Champions of the Realm! We will be heading over to the neutral Sarranid Sultanate as their cities have not been ravaged by those nasty Nords!
House Tournamet matches will be held on Saturday and Sunday between 7 pm and 11 pm GMT.
This event will require a lot of planning and scrict adherence to our guidelines and rules. Failure to do so will result in a short walk to the executioners block (a 2 month ban minimum). It is therefore in your interests to read the following information very carefully.
Matchmaking will be done after the sign up is closed, based on region and number of players in houses.
Sign up here
Untill sign up closes in CLOSED
Untill sign up closes in CLOSED
- First and foremost, the tournament will be on a deathmatch server. This means you can kill your teammates (be careful!) but also means that spectators etc can attack each other. Any player that kills another player that is not competing in the arena will be banned.
- You will listen to the developer team or be removed from the server.
- You will not attack another player until the presiding Lord declares the match to begin.
- All players not competing will head to the spectator areas provided.
- Players will NOT bring weapons onto the server. Only competitors with regulation equipment will be allowed.
- While some inter-house rivalry is encouraged, trolling/swearing/being a twat is not allowed. The same rules apply for language as on any other server.
- Teamspeak will be mandatory for this event. There will be many instructions given out over TS and imperative that all players listen and obey.
- Only House Leaders are allowed to post on the sign up thread.
- Houses need to come on tournamets on time, if a house isn't ready within 10 mins of their scheduled start they will have to play with avaliable setup or forfeit
- House needs to have at least 5 competitors to participate in house tournament
- Competitors needs to be playing NI at least 2 months prior to tournament
- There will be an absolute maximum of 25 players per House. This is dictated by map features and size. Concrete numbers will be confirmed closer to the event.
- Your House will be told how many players it can bring to the event after signing up. It's not fair to have 25 v 8. Do not complain when we tell you how many players you can bring or you will be removed from the competition.
- The House leader will decide how to pick his team and will inform us when requested who his troop will comprise of.
- We will provide to the House leader the equipment required for his team based on the information he provides us.
- Use of non regulation gear will result in disqualification.
- Your team will be assigned either Red or Green equipment. Use it and only it or be disqualified.
- Combat will only commence when the presiding Lord declares the fight started.
- Players equipment will be checked by the arena gaolers before the fight. If players have the wrong equipment, the whole House will suffer my wrath(wraith).
- Competitors will remain beside their allocated elevator until the gaoler orders the team into position.
- Any competitor that misses the elevator will miss that round of the match.
- Use only players from region that you applied for, unless hosts decides otherwise
- Houses with lack of members can use volunteers from other house; house still needs at least 3 own members participating and can only use as many volunteers to fill the required 5 participatns
- Volunteers can only be participating for 1 house and can't be a member of already perticipating house
- Volunteers can gain personal reward but can't get house rewards
- Tournament gear will be provided to the Houses
- Tournament Heavy Body Armor(Red & Green) + Tournament Heavy Head Armor(Red & Green)
- Tournament Light Body Armor(Red & Green) + Tournament Light Head Armor(Red & Green)
- Tournament Boots & Tournament Gloves
- Tournament 1 Handed Sword
- Tournament 2 Handed Sword
- Tournament 1 Handed Axe
- Tournament Shield (Red & Green)
- Tournament Spear
- Tournament Pike
- Tournament Bow & Arrows
- Tournament Crossbow & Bolts
- Tournament Throwing Daggers & Javelins
DO NOT USE THE TOURNAMENT GEAR OUTSIDE THE TOURNAMENT
2 MONTH BAN MINIMUM
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uu7ouueazck31g/ht_player.zip?dl=0
- 100k in house bank
- Buff banner
You can watch finals rounds from that video if you missed it.
Oh, I forgot to turn off dead bodies in first rounds so don't complain about them.
The NI Family